Monday, June 08, 2009

A couple of days behind!

Hello everyone,
I know we are a couple of days behind..so I wanted to post and let you know everything is OK. We were without internet saturday night and yesterday we got home to late to get it on. The group is out in an OLD honduran town called Santa Lucia having devo at a 500 year old church..very cool! Sooo I think it will be tomorrow night that we might get up a new post. Alot has been going on..House building, VBS, Hospital visits, feeding at the dump etc.. so there is much to tell but you will have to be patient, but know everyone is well!!

Here is a photo from Devo that I thought I would share tonight, it is not everyone one but 1/2 the room!!!

Peace
Lori

1 comment:

Sissherry said...

Lori--

Thanks for the update! I love reading your blog and seeing the pics. Praise God for the great day there......